Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cropaganza!!

Whew! I think I’ve recovered from my AWESOME weekend!!  Lots of croppin’ + little sleep = productivity!!!  I finished 13 layouts (or 26 pages) for Emma & Aidan’s scrapbooks.  I’m still quite behind, but almost done with 2007!!  Keeping my New Year’s resolution of attending the church scrap nites and another scrap weekend the end of March AND  the fall Cropaganza will hopefully get me close to finishing ‘08 and a start on ‘09!

Here’s some pics of the crop.  It is simply un-B-elievable the chaos of 180 croppers in one room!  The scrapbooking market is obviously booming!! 

180 Croppers in one space…Star marks my location…there were more to the left and right of this picture…couldn’t fit them all in!

Crop Over view

Our Table - Arrow marks my spot…

Our Table

My Scrappy Friends- MIL Peggy, SIL Shelly, Friend Vickie & myself.

FamFriends

The “young” scrappers.  Deb, myself, Kristina, Jen & Kelly.

Scrappy Friends 

Kristina and Jen are my college girlfriends.  We started our scrappin’ adventures when the main scrappin tool was fancy cut scissors!!  Not only did you fancy cut your paper, but your pictures as well!  We’re sooo beyond that kind of scrappin now! (Well except for one layout K tried to do this weekend that involved precious Precious Moments paper…by the end of ganza she had tore it all up and started over!!)  We’re on to bigger and better things like cricuts, stamps, chalks, inks, stickles, white core cardstock, etc, etc.  We are totally pumped about going again this fall and fretted over what life would be like or even if we could exist if we DID NOT make the ganza list! WE shutter to think how scrapified we might become!  K will have a new baby by then and hopefully Jen will be preggers!! (as is ganza tradition for one of us to be…)

Last year when I went I spent most the weekend in shock at all the scrappers, papers, vendors and such…this year was still amazing but I literally focused only on scrapping.  I didn’t really shop any of the vendors, no massage, no pedi or mani, just workin’ my fingers to the bone scrappin!! Here’s an attempt to show some of my work (minus the journal)…

Aidan in the baby show with blind judges…I’m mean obviously he’s a cutie…

DSC02886

Fall & family pics ‘07… 

DSC02894

Emma making Aidan’s Welcome to the World gift…

  DSC02893

We arrived to crop at 3pm on Friday and I cropped until 3 am stopping only for supper.  Up by 9 am on Sat and cropped until 3:30 am stopping for lunch and supper breaks.  Up again Sunday at 8:30 and cropped until 1:30 pm stopping to pack up and return home. So much more to do, but catching up on sleep is the order of business now.  Well, that and taxes!!! YUCK!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers