Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sprout Check Up

The day started with the realization that I can officially say "I'm having a baby next month!" That's enough to send me in to neurotic nesting mode! I went in for my 34 week check up. Lucky for the Dr. I went today and not yesterday...it was a rough day, today however was much better. I seem to be on an every-other-day schedule. So, in case you're wondering my good days are M, W,F and I think Sat. However, Sun., Tues, and Thurs. are a bit more rough. You might want to schedule your visits and contacts with me around that schedule!! You have been warned...


Heartrate was down a bit at 137 and sounded kinda far away- the baby kicked the Dr. pretty hard in protest to the little machine thingy. I shared a few of my complaints/concerns, but Dr. is usually pretty quick to let me know the 3rd pregnancy is the one that will do you in. So, it makes me wonder...how does the preggers lady that was in the waiting room with her FOUR children do it???? I'm allowing myself 5 more lbs of weight gain. That means if I have a 9-10lber which is what I'm predicting I won't be tooooo overwhelmed at the task of weightloss ahead of me. Five more pounds...wonder how many more smores that equates to? BTW I will need some accountability post baby. Someone please remove my microwave from my house to eliminate smore cooking. While you're at it grab the box of matches too. With the microwave gone I may resort to using other sources of heat...wonder if matches would work? Hmm...sounds like an experiment! :) Oh sooo yummy...



Dr. visit days are kinda a nice get away although short. I can't really believe I'm admitting to this, but I did use the time without children in the car to make a stop at an...um "Establishment" that I go to to purchase one very, VERY tame item. I figure I might as well admit it here just in case someone saw my pregnant belly waddling in. Let's just say the place is where "fun and fantasy meet". Now I assure you I was there for neither the fun or the fantasy...just ask Matt. Reminder I'm pregnant. We're aware of "fun" and what it causes! I only go there a couple times a year because they sell the most awesomest of shave lotions!! I really have been meaning to go for months as the shave lotion over time actually softens your hair and seems to slow the grow thus needing to shave less which when you have a beachball at your abdomen the fewer times you have to reach your ankles to shave the better! The kicker was when I went to pull in (under the cover of the AFTERNOON SUN!) the only car in the lot was a car that was the same make and model of one of my daycare parents. My first thought was "Oh, that's great...in the middle of the afternoon, while I'm supposed to be at home watching their child I'm going to run into them HERE!!" :) Anyways I made my quick entrance and exit...and think I'll consider finding an online source for future purchases!! :)

Wellp off to a cookout at the fireworks tent my husband is "living" at...

1 comments:

thepartridgefamily said...

That is so exciting. Next month is the month. Smores are great. And as far as the "shave lotion" I will let use that excuse. :) Hope the cookout was fun. You might get your hubby back soon since the 4th is only a day away.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers