Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photo shoot FULL of out takes.

98 pictures taken of Aidan alone.  There are MAYBE 3 good ones.  No kiddin.

The runner ups below.

I’ll take blame for the angle of the “Cactus growing out of my head” picture.

DSC06498

He starts with the traditional “Showing my teeth, is smiling” smile.

DSC06500DSC06589

Then we model the “Looks like I’m gunna poo” pose.

DSC06591

Here’s the “My face is toward you, but my eyes are looking for coyotes”. 

DSC06499

Next is the “I’m smiling, but think I saw a car drive by”

  DSC06506

The “OUCH my knee hurts” pose.

DSC06507 

“Oh, SQUIRRIL!!”

DSC06509

The double whammy “Show my teeth to smile paired with blinking” shot.

DSC06514

After he tipped over and hit head on cacti needle we have the “Really mom.  Are we done yet?”

 DSC06525

A “why can’t I talk while you take pictures”

    DSC06566

“Me sooo sleepy”

DSC06565 

Tell him to smile.  This is whatcha get.

DSC06568 

You said to smile, but said nothing about having my eyes opened.

DSC06570 

Me: “open your eyes Aidan” Result:

DSC06571

   How do you cross only one eye?!?!?!

Isaac was no better today.  He moved around sooo much that the thought of taking photos of him sedated crossed my mind.  Either that or get a pic of him with pacci in his mouth running away from me!!

Then Aidan’s shoot followed…whew…you saw the above results! They wore me out!  I’m tempted to torture them for life by featuring their silly pics on our 2010 Christmas card! It would be a true depiction of my life! Emma may be the only child featured this year! UGH!

1 comments:

cscmamareed said...

That had me laughing out loud, at work no less! Love the captions, I think I have several of those same shots!
Christi

Powered by Blogger.

Followers