Thursday, June 25, 2009

31 Things I Love at 31

I blog lifted this idea from a friend. It took a little more thought than I had planned! :) In NO particular order:

Weekend Crops
Heros
My husband
Scrapbooking
My kids
Cricut
FCC
K-LOVE
Internet (facebook, blogger, email)
Landscaping our yard
Chipolte (football) burritos
Baking
My bed complete with down comforter & feather bed
Peace
Jesus
Family
Friends
A Clean House (not the process OF cleaning)
Night Out with friends or hubby
A Good Lotion
Smores
Mineral Powder Foundation
Anti Wrinkle cream
Banana Taffy
Blogging/Blog Stalking
Teaching
Pei Wei/Lettuce Wraps
Pictures of my Kids
Getting my hair cut, colored & styled
Tallianos salad bar
A fresh, new baby wrapped like a burrito!

So, there it is 31 things I love. Some of them obviously reflect my current preggers state!! :) My job for the next year...come up with one more thing to love. That should be easy!

1 comments:

Meg said...

Okay...I'm stealing your idea. If I have time, I'll post it on my birthday next week! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers