Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sprout Scoop

Had another OB appointment today. I'll be 32 weeks Thurs. All was well as usual. I talked with the Dr. about my dizzy/passing out spells. Having them every 4 days or so. I assumed it had something to do with my low hemoglobin and lack of remembering to take my extra iron. Her guess was more low blood pressure or low blood sugar or a combo. My BP was 92/60 and considered it on the lower end of "normal" I guess. The incident today that lead to me feeling faint followed eating a donut which might imply blood sugar. Other than that it's normal prego feelings. I was released from PT about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately with in a few days my back was in real pain. I'm thinking all the PT we do can't keep up with the load and position of the baby. Swimming has helped and kept the swelling down. Really needed to go this week, but just haven't had the time. The baby's heart rate was 147 today. A bit higher than Aidan's...if that means anything. Most everyone I see (even strangers) says "you're having a girl aren't you?", except this week I had one lady say "you're carrying a boy!!" Um...I dunno lady...we'll all have to wait and see. I'm sure it will be a boy as we are STILL fretting over girl names. I think we're getting close, but one (Matt's fav) that we've ran by a few folks gets mixed reviews. Maybe this should be a surprise all the way around!!
I'm super excited as I'm working on getting maternity photos scheduled. Not sure I have the outgoing personality for major naked/revealing prego pics, but at least some tasteful ones with the other 2 kiddos. I've been horrible about taking belly pics this time...so maybe some "professional" pics will make up for that. Will also mark the memory of what I plan to be my last pregnancy!! It'll be 3-4 more weeks until I have them done.

1 comments:

thepartridgefamily said...

Thanks for the update. You better take it easy. And hopefully you get names picked before the big day, if not just throw them in a hat and pick on the way to the hospital. I am looking forward to seeing your maternity pics. It will be fun. Take care.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers